노하우를 영어로 know-how라고 하는데(duh), 이것이외에 “발음하기 재미있어서 ” 은근 자주 쓰이는 또다른 표현이있다.
tricks of the trade
the tricks of the trade
- (특정한 직업·활동 등에서 쓰이는) 비법[요령]
- A shortcut or other quick, or very effective way of doing things, that professional workers learn from experience.
- Smaller gangs, keen to join in, are learning the tricks of the trade. (Economist)
- TRICKS OF THE TRADE: INSIDER TIPS FOR BUYING A NEW CAR ( Coverd)
- It believes it has learned some tricks of the trade that would work similar wonders in Africa. (Economist)
- I showed him the tricks of the trade so he could become my successor. ( Zatoichi)
- Having spent ten years there, I learned the tricks of the trade of the tourism industry.
- Every trade has its tricks, its solutions to its own distinctive problems, easy ways of doing something lay people have a lot of trouble with.
- Perhaps firms pick up tricks of the trade and other know-how from their neighbors. ( Economist )