미래에 준비된을 영어로 뭐라고 할까?
ready in the future 또는 prepared in the future 라고 할수 있겠다.
하지만 이 표현보다 좀더 짧고 간결한 표현이 있으니..
- [Definition] awaiting someone in the future. coming in the future; about to happen.
- None of us knows what lies in store for us tomorrow.
- Some good lies in store for me, I think.
[Video] – 비디오를 보면 한번에 이해할수 있다.
[From Movies & TV Shows]
- Not a one of us knew what was in store. ( Big Fish)
- Believe me, a needle would be a picnic compared to what they had in store for me. (Paul)
- Who’d have guessed what time had in store for her, huh? Look at that smile. (Autumn in New York)
- Now, get out there and find what the world has in store for you. (Observe and Report)
- Tonight, they don’t want to think about what life holds in store. (Whistleblower)
- I could tell them about the happiness and sorrow the future has in store for them. They could learn from it…or would they? (Time Machine)
- We shall see what the fates have in store. (Drag Me to Hell)
- The more capital-intensive the industry is, the greater the pain in store for its weakest members. (Economist)
- What‘s in Store for 2014? (NYT)
- One is only left to wonder what he has in store for the country and himself with his present ‘uncomfortable cohabitation’. ( Economist)
- Fast Airport Screening Is in Store for More (NYT)
- I never question god decisions I know he has a great plan in store for me
- None of us know what life holds in store.
- Just wait till you see what we’ve got in store for Season 4…
- Wait until you see / hear what I have in store for all of you!
- 보통 ~ 를 위한 미래를 준비해놓는 것이라, for 가 뒤에 자주 따라온다.
- in store for SOMEONE.
- 예문을 보면 알겠지만 보통 have, hold,lies, be 뒤에 쓰인다.
- have in store
- hold in store
- lies in store
- is in store
- What’s in store for 2015?