“아 그 주식 3년전에 살 껄!!!”
“3년전보다 10배 뛰었거든..오를 줄 알았었는데..!”
몇일전에 20/20 vision 이 무엇인지 DET에서 다뤘는데,
Hindsight 이 “understanding of a situation or event only after it has happened or developed” 즉 뒤늦음 깨달음이라는 것을 알면 이 표현이 무슨 뜻인지 금방 알 수 있다.
Hindsight is 20/20
- [Definition] In hindsight things are obvious that were not obvious from the outset; one is able to evaluate past choices more clearly than at the time of the choice.
hindsight is 20/20….
- Hindsight is twenty-twenty. You got to understand, foreign policy is a game of shifting alliances. (Hawaii)
- Yeah, well, hindsight is always 20/20. (Revenge)
- In retrospect, yes, we should’ve canceled the horse-drawn carriage, but hindsight is 20/20. (Frasier)
- Now hindsight is 20-20 because this I mean, this was self-defense. (Law & Order:)
- Experiencing a little 20/20 hindsight? I thought so. (Crank)
- THE HORROR!!! Yeah, its called America. Listen King Ding Dong, hindsight is 20/20. (Economist)
- In Big Blackout, Hindsight Is Not 20/20 (NYT)
- Of course, hindsight is 20/20. If everyone else was operating under optimistic historical assumptions and making lots of money, good luck … (Economist)
- To be clear, it is not fair to ever say “Windows 10 is what Microsoft should have shipped as Windows 8.” Hindsight is 20/20
- Hindsight is 20/20 in detecting ebola, and in many diagnostic dilemmas.
- But alas…so is life. it’s just one of those things. Not everyone can see what’s right in front of them. Hindsight is always 20/20
hindsight is 20/20에 관한 현상을 심리학에서는 이것을 학술화하여 “Hindsight bias” 또는 “knew-it-all-along effect” 라고도 한다.