“그녀와 나는 정말 다르다.”
“얼마나 다른데..? “
different as night and day
- [Definition] completely different. (*Also: as ~.)
- Although Bobby and Billy are twins, they are as different as night and day.
- Birds and bats appear to be similar, but they are different as night and day.
- I never wanted. They couldn’t agree on nothing. It was like night and day. But she doesn’t make any arrangements (Cake Boss)
- It’s moments like these that really point out how different we are I mean,like, night and day. (The Real L Word)
- Cassar and Siro are like night and day. (Mortal Kombat Conquest)
- You know, Nerys observing humanoid relationships and being in one are very different things. Like night and day. (Star Trek)
- It really makes a difference. like night and day. (Funny Games)
- I swear we’re like night and day
- “Like night and day.” — #Mavs coach Rick Carlisle on the difference in guard Devin Harris this year and last year
- http://Healthcare.gov 2.0 is “night and day from last year,” its new CEO tells me in an exclusive interview.
이 표현은 회화에서 자주 쓰이지만, cliche라 에세이 같은 데서는 가급적 쓰지 않는게 좋다