- 연예인들은 어느정도 안티팬이 생길 것을...
- 박사학생은 생각보다 자주 삽질을 많이 할 것을...
- 디자이너들은 클라이언트들이 답답하게 구는 것을...
- 회계사는 엑셀을 수시간동안 쳐다봐야하는 것을...
- 운동선수는 심하게 부상을 입을 수 도 있다는 것을...
이런 각 분야마다 "감수" 해야하는 것을 영어로 어떻게 표현할까?
come with the territory 또는
go with the territory
[Definition] to be expected under circumstances like this.
There is a lot of paperwork in this job. Oh, well, I guess it comes with the territory.
- There are problems, but they go with the territory.[From Movies & TV Shows]
- Benny: she sometimes hears voices in her head. That comes with the territory too. (Benny & Joon)
- When you're in the public eye, attacks like that just come with the territory. (Election)
- Sally: I do a lot a cops, you know. Comes with the territory. (Black Dahlia)
- A:All those people threatened you? B:Well, you know. Comes with the territory. (88 Minutes)
- But restIess nights and uneasy dreams go with the territory. (Twin Peaks)
- Too bad for the creditors, but the risk comes with the territory. (Economist)
- For celebrities like movie stars, some loss of privacy goes with the territory. (NYT)
- At the intermission, Glenn Lowry, director of the Museum of Modern Art, said the protest "comes with the territory" in a country where people have the freedom to express their opinion. (Bloomberg)
- When you love what you do, you accept what comes with the territory.
- WARNING: You will be taken advantage of if you're a nice guy. It comes with the territory.
- When you're chasing dreams, doubt comes with the territory. Don’t waste your time trying to convince anyone... focus on proving them wrong.