인생의 큰 행복 중 하나는 신선한 공기를 듬뿍 마시는 것이다.
신선한 공기를 들이마시게 되면 말라있던 영혼이 되살아나고, 에너지가 재충전되고, 기분이 좋아진다.
살다보면 이런 “신선한 공기” 같은 사물 또는 사람들을 만날 때 있다.
“남들과 다른고, 기분이 좋아지게” 만드는 그런 무엇을..미국사람들은 a breath of fresh air와 자주 비교하는데…
a breath of fresh air
[Definition] someone or something that is new and different and makes everything seem more exciting
[From Movies & TV Shows]
- Well, Nash, Ralph Wiggum is a breath of fresh air for a country hungry for a change of air. (Simpson)
- He’s a breath of fresh air. Not like all these lvy League snobs you’ve been prancing around all day. (Frasier)
- You’re a breath of fresh air. Absolutely amazing. Ahh! He is the best of the best. (AMerica’s Got Talent)
- He is merry, spirited, voluble-a breath of fresh air. (Sense and Sensibility)
- Maybe a breath of fresh air is just what my family needs … (Bean)
- we hope our unique brand of low fares and inventive service will be a breath of fresh air for Philadelphians (Bloomberg)
- Its a breath of fresh air in the stale movie business, where the same cliched but safe stories and characters are recycled. (Economist)
- “Getting away from the city was not just a breath of fresh air for me,” she said recently. “It was a geography, history, economics, agriculture and sociology lesson all rolled into one.” (NYT)
- ‘Nicola Sturgeon is the most impressive politician in the UK, her sincerity & humanity are like a breath of fresh air.’
- And you walked in like a breath of fresh air. The world around us melted away
- “You were like a breath of fresh air. It’s like I was drowning and you saved me”